Job Title: Sr. UI Developer
Job Location: Duluth, GA
Job Type: Permanent Role
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Web development knowledge using HTML, CSS, JS and Java.
• HTML5 & CSS3 background is a big plus.
• Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for UI components
• "Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• 4+ years software professional development experience with modern web technologies
• Java development experience
• Agile product development
• Hands-on experience with one or more frameworks such as Angular.js, React and/or Bootstrap
• Experience building web applications with responsive design
• Analyze, design and develop crosscutting and complex web UI using Java, HTML5, CSS3 and JS.
• Collaborate with engineers to select appropriate design solutions and ensure the compatibility of system components.
• Perform and coordinate performance analysis and troubleshoot performance bottlenecks to ensure a high performing UI.
• Perform code reviews to ensure quality standards.
• Stay current on browser/platform capabilities.